Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Stash Busting and Future List

Hopefully with Christmas looming in the near future I will be able to stash bust.  Some of my yarn just has to be used up.  There has been yarn purchased for specific projects, gifted yarn and left over yarn.  I have 3 skeins of Cotton Fleece in Cotton Ball that will be used for Leaf Yoke Top.  It is the one with a really terrible photo.  I would have never chose the pattern with this girl modeling it. It is the one with the model with sunglasses, a hand bag, and a belt over the top.


Four skeins of Knit Picks CotLin in Whisker left over from my first Unmentionables.  I way over bought so I have been left with 492 yards of yarn without a project, too little or too much for projects. I am purchasing 2 more skeins to make this sweater, Mary Jane:



In HSKS 9 I received 4 skeins of Berroco Comfort Worsted. I thought I could use it for the Mary Jane sweater but decided it was more fitting for the Scoop Pullover. I have about 200 yards more than it requires.

This is really the first time that I have ever enough yarn to make large projects.

I hope to stash bust with Fair projects too.

No comments: