Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Blythe Mania



I just bought another Blythe doll.  Silly I know, but it was a really good deal.  I purchased Pleasant Peasant off of ebay that included:

Doll + Pleasant Peasant apparel
2 Blythe dress forms
1 blonde curly wig and wig cap
1 outfit with boots
Vintage sewing patterns (one of them was a Skipper pattern!)

This was an outrageously good deal.  Wigs run about 18-20 dollars, wig cap is about 3-4 dollars, dress forms are 25 from This is Blythe, and outfit could be 6-15 dollars.  I don't know how much Vintage patterns are in retail.  I was going to spend about 20 dollars less for just the doll so I am really glad I found this on ebay.

Photo from Amazon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like her! I love that dress. It's so cute.

Pandora said...

She is a reproduction of the original Kenner Blythes. I love the 60-70s clothing!

Caroline Dlugy-Hegwer said...

She looks great. I have a thing for dolls too.

Pandora said...

Thanks, I am real excited!