Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Photographs, Monsters, Pixie, and Wands

So, I have decided to print photos from my "hike" to a ghost town to display at my work. It is really hard making a choice which ones to use. Ah, decisions decisions.

I finally stitched up the Danger Craft's monster, Olivia. She is a pretty cute monster. WELL, mine was awful! I have no idea where it went wrong. It is crooked and twisty. I am starting over completely. R claimed the grotesque Oliva and seems to like her. I guess I will finish her face since she does have an owner now. When things don't work out I get really frustrated.

I am making a Pixie Hat of my own design for niece of a coworker. I didn't think she would like it because of the noticable decreasing, but fortunately, she loves it. I was getting very discouraged last night.

I attempted to make a wand cozy for my Charms class by crochet. I wasted 30 minutes. I finally gave up and knitted it. I really wonder why I bother crocheting. It is impossible for me.

Anywho. I guess I will go now.

No comments: