Thursday, August 13, 2009

Skirts and Vest

So, I have decided that I should grow up and look professional. Yeah right. I am trying, but t-shirts and dress pants look good to me. Throw a cardigan over it and it looks perfect. I guess I am just a slob and nothing will change it.

I have purchase 3 skirts to give my legs some air in this heat. They look professional enough. I would post photos, but I can't find them on the Forever 21 website. They look more adult-like than some of the others. I found that all the medium-large sizes were gone. The sad thing is the smalls could fit a 10 year old.

I wanted to knit some vest, but that never even came close to happening.

Overall I don't know why I bother. I get up at 7:29 am and get dress by 7:40 am. No makeup, hair looks like crap, and then I walk the dog.

Speaking of dog...I found a little girl I want so bad. I am trying to figure out a way to talk my landlady (my mother) into it. Since my mom is the landlady, I have to be more strategic.

No comments: