1) Which is the incantation one must say to repel a Dementor? e. Expecto Patronum
2) Name the three “Unforgivable Curses.” Avada Kedava, Imperius, Crucio
3) What is the name given to the language of snakes, which is usually associated with the Dark Arts but that Harry Potter can speak? Parseltounge.
4) The ability to penetrate another’s mind and read their thoughts is… d. Legilimency
5) What is the difference between a werewolf and an animagus? A werewolf does not choose to transform and looses human thoughts. It is in result of a bite from another werewolf. Animagus chooses to from and keeps human thoughts.
6) What Unforgivable Curse killed Harry Potter’s parents, the Riddle family and – in “Half-Blood Prince” – a certain main character? Avada Kedava
7) What creature lurks in places where blood has been shed, waiting to attack unwary travellers? b. Redcap
8) How can a Petrified person be restored to their original state? b. Mandrake Draft
9) If a dementor kisses you, what has it done? Sucks out your soul. It DOES NOT kill you.
10) What is the name of a creature that is reanimated by a Dark Wizard to do his or her bidding? b. Inferius
11) Which is the incantation one must say to repel a Boggart? d. Riddikulus
12) A Patronus by itself is not enough to repel a Dementor. What else is necessary? b. A happy memory
13) The first basilisk is believed to have been bred by what wizard? b. Herpo the Foul
14) The ability to conceal one’s thoughts from external penetration is… b. Occlumency
15) What is the only cure to basilisk poison? c. Pheonix Tears