Monday, August 17, 2009

Yea, HSKS8 package!


My wonderful spoiler Cassandra Goode made me the most perfect package! Lots and lots (as R would say) of yarn!!!!

Unfortunately I am short on photos storage so I only took one photo. It is really too bad because she send me the most beautiful earrings that I can not show off properly.


Here is what I got:

Nessie pattern (cute!)
4 skeins of Knit Picks ShineWorsted in Grass

1 skein of Knit Pick ShineWorsted in Cream

2 skeins of Crystal Palace Yarns Panda Cotton in Faded Jeans

2 skeins of Queensland Collection Sugar Rush in Denim (so cool, it is Sugar Cane viscose

Susan Bates Sock point protector in Gryffindor Red!

Clover Takumi Bamboo Circular US 6 29"

Knit Picks Row Counter for a circular needle?

Go Crazy's "Let's Go to Camp" stitch markers

Gentle Lentel Solid Shampoo

Soft, blue crochet clutch! It is has a pretty blue lining!

AND the pretty earrings!

Thank you so much Cassie!!! I can't wait to get started on Nessie!

FYI I received the Care of Magical Creatures kit!

No comments: