Sunday, February 1, 2009

Mandrake Root


Mandrake Root
Originally uploaded by pandoraphelps
So, nerdy me decided to make a mandrake. It actually turned out really great--- in my biased opinion. I am not completely finished, I had to take a break and start working on the scarf and hat I promised a friend.

I think HSKS7 partners are going out either Monday or Tuesday! I really hope I get a Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff. No reason other than I haven't swapped to either of those houses yet. I am already pretty prepared with goodies.

HLBOE- I think I am caught up on my assignments right now. I received 25 points (or 20) for History of Magic....WOW. I posted first and added a true story so I got extra points. Professor Katt is really generous! I thought the true story would be a nice touch to fill out the essay and she liked it!!

Off to email my partner!

No comments: