Tuesday, February 17, 2009

First Hogsmede Visit

This is the first Hogsmede visit since Christmas break and it came in just a nick of time. I am in desprate need for yarn to start participating in Hermonie's S.P.E.W. projects.

I first purchased my yarn which is what was on top of my list.  After ogling the many colors, I chose a nice Gryffindor red.  By that time my breakfast had worn off and I was hungry!  Maybe a little too much time in the yarn shop....  

I went to Honeydukes, grabbed a sugar quill then headed to the Three Broomsticks to sit and people watch.  It was very humorous, some Hogwarts student (I am not going to name name's!) slipped in a niffler and he started to riffle through Madame Rosamerta's butter beer caps.  Hehe. She was pretty miffed.  

I sketched out a pattern for a new hat for S.P.E.W.  I think it will look quite nice.  I started getting stiff and the pub was getting a bit full so I took a walk to the Shrieking Shack.  

I am not going to tell who I caught snogging!!

5 comments:

CentyB said...

Sounds like you had quite a visit!!

Winnie said...

Pandora was given many gifts. One of the most important (and possibly a made up gift by me) was a gift of the feather persuasion, of a very, very dark color.

Winnie said...

The above is Clue #2

pren said...

what!? WHO!!???? WHO WERE YOU SNOGGING AND WHERE!? i didnt see you in town i wondered where the heck you were!

Pandora said...

Hehe...not telling! I never saw you either! I was looking for you at the yarn shop!