Monday, February 2, 2009

Gryffindor Quiz No. 1

Gryffindor Quiz No. 1 for HSKS7  by Pandora Phelps

  1. What are your three most favorite colors? Blue, Red, and Black
  2. What are you three least favorite colors? Purple, Pink, and Yellow
  3. Your favorite candy is licorice and dark chocolate.
  4. Who is your favorite Weasley?  Mmm...Weasley Twins.  I know that is two, but I can't love one without the other!
  5. Do you knit, crochet, or both? Knit only!  Crocheting is beyond me.
  6. What type of kit did you ask for?  Anything but felting.  I am allergic to wool.
  7. Acrylic— (a) has its uses, (b) should all be burned, (c) best yarn to work with? (choose an answer) A
  8. Who is the Gryffindor Head Girl ? Millicent Brocklehurst
  9. Name four "extras" you would love to receive in your kit.  Ghee, I don't know!  I collect the Harry Potter action figures.  I am not sure if that helps any.
  10. What are your three most favorite scents? coconut, coffee, and mint
  11. Do you prefer salty or sweet snacks? sweet
  12. Which Gryffindor and Slytherin students are sisters in real life? Lizzie Lychwood and Emma Wigworthy
  13. Do you really need more stitch markers? Nope, just bought some.
  14. DPNs, circular, or straight? I love them all.  I just receive Denise Interchangeable for Christmas.  DPNs, anything larger than an US 8.   
  15. Favorite yarn? Dream yarn? I don't think I have a favorite or dream yarn.  I really like cotton.
  16. Favorite HP Movie?  My favorite is COS and POA.
  17. Favorite HP character?  I like Ginny.
  18. What is your favorite pattern?  Another tuff one, I have too many favorites.

1 comment:

pren said...

oh! coconut good one! have you smelled the coconut lime saop at bath and body works. my friend uses it and she always smells like summer :0)
prendolyn the weird-hlboes AND hsks7