Monday, March 23, 2009

Coffee deprivation

I took a late lunch today and now I am paying for it. Now I am tired and my brain shut down from work.

Plus I got started on something that I had to stop. I am trying to crochet. I know some crochet terms and stitches or chains, whatever. I am trying to make a Scorpio Kitten (the Crochet Kitten website). Wish me luck- it might turn out, it might not.

I had a horse distaster this weekend. It looks nothing like a horse. I have no idea what to do with it. I have been think about trying to alter it, but nothing has come to mind.

I added to my pet/patronus collection this weekend. I found a rat for Scabbers or Peter Pettigrew and a wolf (I didn't like any of the dogs) for Sirius Black's in animagus form. I hope to find more soon.

I can't think of anything else.

No comments: