Monday, January 12, 2009

Monday

So, it is Monday. I guess for a Monday the day is moving pretty quickly. It is surprisingly going okay even though I have cut out everything but water for health reasons. Hopefully, I can start drinking coffee again soon. I was an absolute slug this weekend without it.

HLBOE swap (I am still not sure if that is right), I finished the hat part that is to be included into my package. I have not started on the embellishment yet. I am supposed to be working on some mitts for Potions. Not going too hot. I really just need to sit down and do it. I think I am going to start over, the yarn I am using is just not in a manageable size. I am supposed to be working REF Desk this semester so that will help with time management on my knitting. I actually need to start studying for the GRE.

One day I soon I will start reviewing my math. Yuck!!

No comments: