Wednesday, January 7, 2009

3 Assignments

I am trying to keep up with as many Hogwarts assignments that is witchly possible! I have one due on Saturday for Magical Creatures. I need to knit up an owl tonight. Hopefully it will not take too long. I feel like I am cheating though, I am using someone elses pattern and not making my own. I did promise R an owl so this actually works out nicely.

I should start working on my next assignment due which is finger-less gloves for Potions. It is due on January 24th, but I am over 50% finished with my third assignment which is slippers for Ruins. I have promised these to R also. Since she knows that these are in the making a should actually risk not getting my owl done and finish the slippers. She is a very literal little elf. You can't promise something and hope that she forgets it.

No comments: