Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Gryffindor Homework No. 4

Greetings to all Gryffindors. I'm sure many of you are busy finishing your Handmade Items for your enchanted kits, or may be busy with holiday knitting. We do have a small assignment (large, if you wish), for homework this week.


1. Name your favorite magical creature, and describe why it is your favorite.

2. Tell us your favorite charm, spell or curse, and explain why you like it.

3. Describe your favorite holiday family tradition - which holiday and what makes it special.

4. Name your favorite fiber-based (knitted, crocheted, or spun) finished object.

Please post answers on your blogs, by 12 midnight PDT Saturday night.
Hope to see you in the Common Room on Monday, at the regular times!

Cheers,-CentyB!


My Answers:

1. Name your favorite magical creature, and describe why it is your favorite. 
 I really like nifflers.  I think it would be quite handy to travel to beaches to discover treasures!  Plus, they just sound snuggly.

2. Tell us your favorite charm, spell or curse, and explain why you like it.  
 Lumos is a very useful, but episkey is very useful with a clumsy little kid.  Cleaning charms are fantastic, also!

3. Describe your favorite holiday family tradition - which holiday and what makes it special.  One of my favorite holiday traditions is on Christmas morning everyone gets up before dawn    to start opening presents.  It is always eventful!  I also enjoy watching absolutely as many Christmas movies as possible.

4. Name your favorite fiber-based (knitted, crocheted, or spun) finished object.
  My favorite knitted item to date is my Sally the Ragdoll and my mermaid.  I have both of them on my project page.  I have many favorites that other people have crafted, there are just too many to list.

No comments: