Friday, October 17, 2008

A Very Harry Potter Birthday

My camera has been MIA for about 2 weeks, but I found it!  Here are some pictures from my daughters Harry Potter Birthday Party.  It was very low budget decorating, but I thought it looked nice.I used an old vinyl curtain and spray paint to make the flags.  Staple them to string and tie on balloons and it is a Gryffindor party.

Boxes of party favors (ordered from celebrateexpress.com).  Keys go to our china cabinet and books!

We didn't have a lion.  The capes that my mom made.  She is a genius.




The birthday girl with he cape and hat.  The hats were decorated with stickers and crayon drawings (vinyl curtain also).

2 comments:

SinKnitty said...

Oh we just had a 5th birthday party with a Harry Potter theme for my son! Yours looks so nice! Wish I had thought of making capes for everyone!

CentyB said...

Darn - that looks like a wonderful birthday party!