Monday, October 6, 2008

Pondering

I am trying to work out my design for Jack Skellington. The body is pretty simple, the problem is his hands. They are long and then, pretty much out of proportion of his body. I am trying to figure a way to make them look right. No brilliant ideas yet. I am hoping it will come to me soon.

So, I am thinking of going back to school. This thinking has been going on for awhile. Now I have to decide between library science or art. I am going to have to force myself back into painting and I hate it. I don't want to force myself, I want to do it because something has inspired me. I think knitting maybe too much of a creative outlet for me. As stupid as it sounds, I thought about combining the two crafts.


I hate being an adult. Too many serious decisions.

No comments: