Thursday, December 17, 2009

Ahhhh...

It is going to be hard to handle next week.  Three days of work and then holiday. 

I have lost my steam on that hood.  I think I am frogging it forever.  I officially hate it.  I will stick with hats, who needs a stupid hood anyways.

I made a Chulo hat (blue and beige) for Dirty Santa. It is too small.  Pisses me off.  Oh well, it fits my sister so she is going for it- I think she really wants it.  I plan to make another one out of burgandy and teal.

I finally found something to make for my momma- a mini knee sock for her eye glasses.  Who knows if she will use it, but whatever.

This is the last week of HSKS.  Olive, my poor spoiler, didn't get a completed form with my allergy info on it so she is pretty much starting over I am afraid.  She found out by asking color choices on a sewn bag.  She was planning felted previously.  I feel pretty bad.  From now on, I am going to make sure it is mentioned in the first emails....

No comments: