Thursday, October 1, 2009

HlLBOE Package


I got my package today from Madam Jak!! She did a wonderful job! I love everything!

Here is what she sent me:

*Gryffindor's mascot himself, a lion wearing a t-shirt that says, "Here's a Hug From Alfred University"
Yummy Maxwell house coffee mix, R already put it the kitchen so I don't know which one
Lots and lots of Dove Dark Chocolate
The best mug that says, "I'd give up chocolate but I'm not a quitter"
Gryffindor mitts! I will get a photo on me later...have to wait on the hubby.
AND she is the greatest, she sent me a red 3.5 x 5.5" pocket landscape sketchbook!!!

Thanks for the note! I liked learning a little about you and your major. :)



*Good thing he isn't a tiger or everyone would think I have taken up sympathies with our school rivals! OBU Tigers and there colors are purple and gold. My new friend is sporting a "STOP Voldemort" pin! R has already tried to claim him!





No comments: