Thursday, October 8, 2009

Yea! Quidditch!

I am gearing up for another HSKS.  This time it is HSKS 9 Quidditch all Around the World.  I am on the Appleby Arrows.  The colors are blue and silver.  I am pretty excited about this swap.  We have some new choices of things to make for our partners.  Here they are:

--Bag
--Cowl/Neckwarmer & Mittens (can be fingerless) -
 MUST MAKE BOTH
--Hat & Scarf - 
MUST MAKE BOTH
--Hat & Mittens (can be fingerless) - 
MUST MAKE BOTH
--Socks




Obviously, sock is a big no for me, but it might be a choice of a kit to send.


I do have a goal, to send and use a lot of my items stash for swaps.  I have entirely too much and I am running out of room fro storage.  


I think we get partners Monday!  I am ready to get started on it!

4 comments:

Shelvicious said...

Welcome to the Arrows!

Pandora said...

Thanks!

Katherine said...

good idea to use up your stash! i'm excited to buy new yarn for my spoilee but that's because i don't have much of a stash that isn't already accounted for!
you and i share the same month birthday - november! coming up soon.

Pandora said...

I really have to do stash busting! I will buy the sock yarn but I am using stash yarn for the handmade items!

Are you Stuart?