Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Damn, It's cold

Here in Do Nothing Town, Arkansas, the temperature is 28 degrees farenheight. Damn cold for Arkansas. Of course, the weather hit a week too early. I was truly hoping that the bad weather would hit the first of next week because no students will be on campus and there was a slight possibility that we could get off for Christmas early. Blah. I am very thankful for the fact that after next Tuesday I will not have to darken the campus's doors until January 5th. Fantastic and it is probably greedy of me to want more time off without taking leave.

I am not sure how things aren't freezing right now. It is 28 and the roads are wet, but there is no ice. Weird.

Something that accured to me this moring walking to work was that I have made hats for, it seems like everyone, but for myself. I think that is going to be my goal very soon because it is COLD!

No comments: