Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Sitting

I am trying to plan what I am getting my RAOK person. I haven't the slightest what she would like and there isn't too much Ravenclaw things to purchase. Hmmm...decisions, decisions.

I haven't been working on my Tonks doll. I don't know why either. I have some really fun things I want to do with her clothing, I just can't get motivated. I actually have started a new mermaid. I haven't even really finished the last one. I can't decide if I want to leave her plain or if I want to glitz her (the finished one) up. I am kind of fond of her plain jane, so maybe the one I am working on right now I can experiment with. She is going to be larger so maybe that will give me more room to play.

My birthday passed with out anything else bad happening. I don't know if I could afford ruining anything else. I went to Wally Jolly World and purchased Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix PS2 game out of the bargin bin. I am 12% finished which is really good for me. I do not have the coordination for video games. I also found online that 3 Harry Potter games are for 20 bucks at another store. I am going to see if I can get someone to purchase it for me who lives near it.

Anyways.

No comments: