Monday, November 10, 2008

HSKS6 Owl Package


I received my package today!  I just flew home on a Buick "broom" and met the owl.  It was like a very Harry Potter Christmas!  In the box with a cute owl drawing on it was: 
A sewn knitting bag that looks absolutely fantastic!






Cute Lantern Moon peppermint tape measurer

Row counter

Best Friend Scarf patten



2 crocheted eyeballs, one brown eye and one green (resembles my daughter's eye color)

Crocheted frog which was commandeered



3 skeins of Knit One Crochet Too 2nd Time Cotton in Gryffindor Colorway

1 skein of Recycled Silk in Multi Colors

Lantern Moon Ebony DPNs (beautiful!)

Magnet interlocking bookmark with Harmony Character on it

Magnet that says, "Any day spent knitting is a good day"

2 boxes of Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans


I think that was everything!  I'm telling ya, Christmas!  Thank you so much Fleur!  I loved everything!!


2 comments:

Emma Wigworthy said...

Wow- what a fantastic package!!

YogaKnot said...

wow that bag is amazing. you got a great kit!

minerva wood