Wednesday, May 13, 2009

House Mess

Uh...I am so ready to be moved in and done with it. My my striped and sanded most of the floors and I think she is finishing it this weekend. After that is finished we can move in and start getting settled. Little things need to be done, like finish painting the bookshelves, base boards and hall way. Well, the bed room needs to be painted too, but after the floor that doesn't seem to be as big of a deal. I think my mom is going to tile the cabinet top in the kitchen. I told her that itn't a priority.

The worse thing is finding a place for my couch. I purchase a too large one about 2 years ago. I got a such good deal I can't start over on it. I think I might have it figured out though.

Today is the first day it hasn't rained in about 5 days. I need to be at home spray painting some of my furniture. I think it will be raining again tomorrow...uh. I know we will need the rain by August, but this amount of rain is not doing us any good.

I think I am lacking in my vitamin D!

No comments: