Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Frankenstein

I have been branching out on my book selection at work. I listen to books to keep my head on my work. Doesn't mean it is 100 % effective but in majority it works. I have listened to all of the Harry Potters, Ice Qeen by Alice Hoffman, The Mermaid Chair by Sue Monk Kid, and I just finished The Great Gatspy (SP?) by F. Scott Fitzgerald. I am now listening to Frankenstein. So far, the last two are the only ones I have not actually read the book. I knew the story well enough though to not get lost. Next will be Ines of my Soul by Isabel Allende.

I have some ideas on how to make quick and simple handbags. I have to wait on it because my yarn is packed and burried under other boxes. So is my fabric. I am pretty excited about them.

My house is half moved. I have stuff everywhere still. I am pretty sick of it. I don't know how people to do it!

I have 12 squares of my Ginny blanket finished. I think I am going to need about 9 more. I am not sure if it catches Ginny's personality but oh well. I will have photos soon!

No comments: