Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Parseltongue!

I am finished with Tiny Owl Knits's Snakes Sweater. I think the name is Snake-a-licious.  Maybe. Anyways it is completed and I am happy!  It is definitely going in to the county fair.


My Patronus Bag, real name Fair Isle Stag Bag, is completed too! It took me forever to get the lining sewn and stitched in.  

Now, if I can just get going on my Christmas gifts. I started a sweater for R and it is just under 75% finished.  It is a stash bust just like the snake sweater.  

Yay for stash busting!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so behind on blog reading, that I am just now seeing this absolutely gorgeous sweater you knitted. It's just beautiful and so pretty on you! It looks like it fits just perfectly!

Pandora said...

Thanks, Christina!!! I must admit, I am behind on reading your blog too.

I have worn this sweater twice now. It is perfect for spring and fall.