Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Why did I buy straights?

I am no longer keeping my straight needles.  The only purpose they are serving right now is decorative and they are messy looking at that.

I wish some knitting genius would have advised me to stock up on circular needles instead of straights.  Wondering where this post is going?  Well, I am bunching them up by size and selling them in my Etsy shop.  I am hoping someone out there just loves straight needles!!

They are very nice needles- birch, rosewood, and bamboo.

I am selling other knitting odds and ends-  point covers, cable needles, stitch holders, thimbles, finger protectors, etc.

I feel like I have hit a knitting milestone. I have been at it long enough that I know what works for me and it is time to get rid of the rest.

It is like finally remembering the kitchener stitch. Big milestone!

No comments: