Thursday, January 20, 2011

Cleaning up my blog

In the next few days I am going to be "cleaning out" blog post.  It is amazing what post are popping up on the Link Within widget. My blog's purpose, I feel, has changed since I first started posting and I am deleting some of the post from a couple of years ago.

I will keep a lot but some of the swap assignments are going to the trash.  However, I will keep certian things as examples for people. I understand that it is nice to see what others have made in the past for your own ideas.  I will label all swap related posting as swaps. This will include- packages I sent, packages I received, assignments, and projects related to it.   I feel for now I am finished with swaping. I have personal goals that I want to meet and swaps became a finacial and time burden. 

Labeling will be edited heavily. I am now using only a hand full of labels to make them useful. 

I do have a lot of doll related post that will stay even though this is my knitting blog.

Okay, there is my explanation. 

No comments: