Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Wondering what I have been up to?

Commissions, Commissions, Commissions. About the time I think I am caught up, I get another request. Thanks goodness they are something simple like baby hats.

Now, I have the fear that my Christmas knitting will not be finished. I have been so busy trying to finish up other people's projects, that my Christmas knitting has been place on back burner. Stupid me thought everyone needed slippers. Gahahahahaha.....that is a laugh of insanity....... What the xxxx what I thinking? Only set completed is R's....

I will try my best to photograph some of the FO's laying around my house. The Scoop Pullover I made will be going to my sister since it is entirely too big for me. That was a bummer. I made TinyOwlKnit's Woodland Hoodlet with great success though. It is very warm.

No comments: