Thursday, April 15, 2010

New Doll

So, I took a plunge.  I am now the proud owner of a Blythe doll.  I purchased the Simply Mango set.  She came with a precious little chihuahua even.  Her name is Ginny mildly after Ginny Weasely. 



At first it was a bit scary to change her eye color with the pull string but it is fun.  Why don't all dolls have changing eye color? 

Something I have noticed as far as knitting patterns, there are very few.  Sewing patterns, wow, there are tons and for free!  I have written one knitting pattern thus far.  I am going to knit it a few more times to make sure it is bug free. 

I made the most adorable "Weasely Sweater" and Gryffindor scarf.  I am working on Ginny's Beehive hat from the GOF but I am unsure it is going to work out.  I made an accidently sweater dress for her also.  The accident was that I made it too small for R's elephant.  Photos coming soon.

No comments: