Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Have you ever Kitchner Stitched with a paper clip?

Well, I am here to tell you that it is possible.  I was caught without a darning needle today so I resorted to a paper clip.  It is a bit tricky since you have two points to worry about but it can be mastered!

A quick update-

I started an Etsy shop on Monday. It has been a long time coming.  Right now I have my 3 Blythe knitting patterns listed, but hope to add more things soon. Here is the link to my shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/BlytheKnits?ref=pr_shop_more

Starting on Friday I am teaching magic loop at my LYS, Knit Unto Others, using Rebecca Dangers's Tofu the Gentle Dachshund. 


This image is actually notecards for sale in Rebecca's shop.  If interested, here is the link: http://www.etsy.com/listing/41875257/new-tofu-the-dachshund-blank-note-cards.

This one isn't even really worth mentioning, BUT, I possibly have a sweater for kids in the works.  I think it will be pretty gender neutral.  More on that later.

Yay for knitting!

No comments: