Saturday, October 9, 2010

Blythe Day

Today I have have been working on customizing my Blybe and my Roaring Red Ashton Drake Blythe.

The spray painting the Blybe is finished, the unfortunate thing is that the paint did not match the body. I am not sure what to do- sand it and start over or find a new body.  I forgot that Bratz dolls have weird feet so that option is out. I might check the Moxie doll and see if she is suitable.

I can't seem to get the eye lashes in the slots either. Much harder than I anticipated.

My Roaring Red, I have never been happy with her. I bought her brand new and her hair was ferocious.  The other day I noticed that her spring was about to slip off which it did. I got it back on but it was stretched. I decided to pull the scalp off and start over.  Which, by the way, was not nearly as easy as I have read. Her scalp was completely different that the way Puchi Collective Tutorial described. I did it, but I will be order a new scalp and wefting for new hair.

We will see how all of this plays out. I am giving my Blybe a night to dry and then I am spraying a clear coat on her.

No comments: